Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology (also termed oral pathology) refers to the diseases of the mouth, jaws and structures like salivary glands, temporomandibular joints and facial muscles. The mouth is an important organ with many different functions. It is also prone to a variety of medical and dental disorders.
- Target treatments to curb oral diseases
- Study of Oral Diseases
- Multi-factorial nature of disease
- Epidemic, Endemic, Pandemic
- Incidence, Prevalence, Surveillance
- Dental Medicine
- Pathologies of tooth structures